The man was discovered to have tapeworm larvae in his brain.
Officials have more evidence that a chemical called vitamin E acetate is playing a role in the recent vaping outbreak, which has sickened thousands of Americans.
A teen in Canada may be the first person to develop "popcorn lung" due to vaping, according to a new report.
The world's first injectable male birth control may may finally be on its way to approval in India, according to news reports.
A company called Air Protein recently announced the creation of its new "air-based" meat, which is made from elements found in air.
A man whose iris appeared to glow on an eye exam turned out to have a rare disorder that caused his eye pigment to flake off.
An employee at Buffalo Wild Wings died, and more than a dozen others were injured, when they were exposed to toxic fumes created by a mix of common cleaners.
A man in China who experienced seizures and other mysterious symptoms turned out to have a rare parasitic tapeworm in his brain.
Although certain genes boost a person's risk of depression, increased levels of exercise essentially canceled out this risk.
A woman developed a horrifying infection with a parasitic eye worm that she likely caught while on a trail run in California.
When a boy's tongue became stubbornly stuck in a juice bottle neck, a doctor had a unique idea to get it unstuck.
Many Americans actually do have enough free time in their day for exercise, but they spend that time looking at screens instead, a new study suggests.
A lab worker in San Diego became infected with a smallpox-related virus after she accidentally stuck herself with a needle.
The NIH wants to cure HIV and sickle cell disease with gene therapies, and will invest $100 million over the next four years towards that goal.
A man ate a cupcake so fast he failed to notice that he had swallowed the cupcake topper, which said "Happy Mother's Day."
A rare condition called cerebrotendinous xanthomatosis causes fatty growths to form in the tendons and the brain.
Nearly three dozen people have died from vaping-related lung illnesses as the nationwide outbreak that continues to grow.