Each year, Inrix, a company that collects and analyzes traffic data, puts out a list of the 10 worst traffic bottlenecks in the country. Here are the 10 corridors that were the biggest pain to drivers in 2010.
10. Los Angeles, San Bernadino Fwy/I-10 EB
9. Pittsburgh, Penn Lincoln Pkwy/I-376 EB
8. New York, I-278 WB (Brooklyn Queens/Gowanus Expy)
7. Los Angeles, I-5 SB (Santa Ana/Golden St Fwys)
6. New York, Long Island Expy/I-495 EB
5. Los Angeles, Santa Monica Fwy/I-10 EB
4. Chicago, I-90/I-94 EB (Kennedy/Dan Ryan Expys)
3. Los Angeles, San Diego Fwy/I-405 NB
2. Los Angeles/Riverside, Riverside Fwy/CA-91 EB
1. New York, I-95 SB (New England Thwy, Bruckner/Cross Bronx Expys)
- Jammed Up: The 7 Cities With the Worst Traffic
- 'Carmageddon': Will Massive Project Fix LA's Traffic Nightmare?
- Daily Commute More Deadly Than Alcohol, Drugs, Overeating