Robots have not taken over the world. Yet. But with recent advances in humanoid robots and the growing field of cybernetic enhancement of humans, a convergence looms. Exciting? Scary?
In a three-week full-court press of videos and stories, LiveScience will examine how:
- Robots are being made in our image.
- Robots are learning to walk, think and feel.
- Robots are increasingly able to take care of us.
- Human individuality may be at risk.
Episode 1 will go live at 2 p.m. ET today. The 10-part series continues each Monday, Wednesday and Friday through April 6.
- Watch Robots Play Soccer
- Vote for Your Favorite Robot
- Check Out the Top 10 Bionic Human Technologies
- Read More Robot News